Welcome to my blog!
I am not an experienced blogger, but I decided this was the best way for me to reach people that I know will appreciate the information and views that I post.
A little bit about me, I am currently training to become a Beauty Therapist. I have always wanted to do this course, and I am so so glad that I finally did. I will be qualified at the end of the year, and Im really looking forward to see what I can do with my new skills!
I am also an avid Soaper and Bath & Body crafter :) (meaning I like to make soap, balms, lotions & potions!). I have been dabbling in this for about 4 years now, and I am amazed at the information I have come across in that time. I research everything I use, and have a policy on not adding anything to my products that I dont know inside out and back-to-front.
To add to the above, I am also currently a stay at home mum, looking after my beautiful twin toddlers. They are my grounding. They keep me motorvated to make something of myself, and they are just so cute :) I will also blog a bit about them from time to time, because without them, I probably wouldnt be moving out of my comfort zone to blog anyway :)
I am hoping this blog helps others out there who might be looking for a bit of information on a product, inspiration for their next project or just who like to have a read.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - Please come again! :)
I'm glad I stopped by. :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you. I will have to check ut your stuff. Pictures!